The public park located on what were formerly Blocks 82, 83, 66 and 67 and the intervening streets is hereby named “City Park.”
(Code 1971, § 17-1)
The public park located south of Seventh Street and east of Udell’s Addition is hereby named Concordia Sports Complex.
(Code 1971, § 17-2)
The public park located in the north half of Lot 6 in Block 5 and north half of east half of vacated 2nd Avenue between Block 4 and Block 5, all in Gaylord and Matthew’s Addition is hereby named Decker Park.
The public park located in Lots 16, 17 and 18, Block 189 is hereby named Second Street Park.
The public park located in Lots 8 and 9, Block 4, College Height Addition is hereby named Joler Park.
The public park located on the east half (E½) of section nine in township six, south, range three west of the sixth principal meridian in the county, about one-half mile south of the 1951 city limits is hereby named Airport Park.
(Code 1971, § 17-3)
A free public park and playground is hereby established on the whole of Block 58 in the city. Such park is hereby named Hood Park. Such block shall be so used as a free public park and playground subject to rules, regulations and ordinances now in effect and hereafter promulgated by the city until this section is repealed.
(Code 1971, § 17-4)